Some history of the White House on Ashted Row at Duddeston in Birmingham in the County of Warwickshire
The White House at No.44 was located on the southern side of Ashted Row, a few doors from the Parliament House and Saint Vincent's Roman Catholic School. though this building had ceased to be a beer house by the time the school was constructed.
The lifespan of the White House was very short, little more than a decade by the look of it.
Dating from 1859, this advertisement for the licenses, goodwill and possession of the White House on Ashted Row provides some information on the premises, notably the fact that there was a retail brewery.