Download Images of Birmingham

www.midlandspubs.co.uk

Click here for the Home Page  Click here to visit the website's Facebook page  Click here to follow on Twitter  Contact via E-Mail  Click here for the Menu 

Birmingham : Former Red Lion at A. B. Row [1938]

Birmingham : Harry Bradshaw's Drapery Shop and Warehouse on the corner of Cregoe Street and Irving Street [1908]

Birmingham : The Wheatsheaf in Latimer Street [c.1958]

Birmingham : The Crown Inn on Villa Street [1961]

Birmingham : Façade of Curzon Street Railway Station from New Canal Street [1962]

Easy Row : Former Homeopathic Hospital [1938]

Birmingham : St. Thomas's Colonnade Hotel and Shops in New Street [c.1910]

Birmingham : St. Thomas's Church of England School in Granville Street [formerly Wood Street] [1957]

Birmingham : Saint Bartholomew's Church in Masshouse Lane at Duddeston [1936]

Birmingham : General Hospital in Steelhouse Lane [c.1910]

Birmingham : The Guildford Arms on Farm Street in Hockley [1961]


Birmingham : The Swan With Two Necks on the corner of Lawley Street and Great Brook Street in Duddeston [1959]

Birmingham : Anchor Inn on Islington Row in Edgbaston [c.1954]

Birmingham : Vestry Hall and Rate Office on Islington Row [1956]

Winson Green Prison [c.1928]

Birmingham : Andrew Holt's Ford Model B Grocery and Provision Van of Summer Lane in Park Street at Duddeston [1936]

Birmingham : Methodist New Connexion Chapel in Unett Street at Hockley [1906]

Birmingham : Saint George's Church in Tower Street at Hockley [c.1954]

Birmingham : King Edward's Grammar School in New Street [c.1920]

Birmingham : Friends' Hall in Farm Street at Hockley [1956]


Birmingham : The Crown and Anchor on Watery Lane at Bordesley [c.1936]

Birmingham : Ye Old Barley Mow at Ward End [c.1906]

Birmingham : The Dolphin on Irving Street [1954]

Birmingham : Shops on Islington Row in Edgbaston [1957]

Birmingham : Hockley Cemetery on Warstone Lane [c.1960]

Birmingham : Welsh Presbyterian Church in Suffolk Street [1957]

Windsor Street Gasworks at Birmingham [1949]

Birmingham Market Hall [c.1910]

Birmingham : Church of Saint James on Barrack Street in Ashted [1938]

Birmingham : Ansell's Brewery Offices from Aston Road North [1950s]


Click here for more details

Click here for more details

Click here to visit the website's YouTube Channel

Click here for more details

This is a SAFE SITE : The website has SSL Security and is Norton Secured